Jerk Asylum is provided by Mad Chefs of Roe LTD 11342231.
What data we need
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- Your email address
- Phone number
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, if you contact jerkasylum.com
- how you use our emails – for example, whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
The legal basis for processing this data is to perform a task in the public interest that is set out in law and is statute based.
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use jerkasylum.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on jerkasylum.com
- how long you spend on each jerkasylum.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also collect data in order to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example, our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access government services and make transactions
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
What we do with your data
The data we collect shall only be shared if we are required to do so by law or to prevent fraud or other crime
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored
Your personal data may, throughout the course of its processing at GDS, be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is the case, all appropriate technical and legal safeguards will be put in place to ensure that you are afforded the same level of protection as within the EEA.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Data Protection Officer.
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, GDS will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the Jerk Asylum if you:
- have any questions about anything in this document
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Jerk Asylum part of the Mad Chefs of Roe
You can also make a written complaint to the
Mad Chefs of Roe LTD 11342231
Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm for complaints
Mad Chefs Of Roe LTD
2 Farnborough House
London SW15 4NF